Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 21, 2012

Best of Nature: GUMASA



obsessionsofjaime

It's a four hour drive away from Davao City, where you can find the Beauty of, Gumasa Island 
located at Glan Sarangani. A white sand beach paired with a cool blue water. 
http://www.gosarangani.com/


Sunrise


I love to travel but not alone, 
with special people of course because for me, a good place is useless if you are alone, though some people used to travel for them to motivate. Anyway, this was my first time in Sarangani. 


With a Camera on my side and a bottle of beer, i have witness the
SUNRISE and realize how lucky
am i to witness the wonderful creation of God.            


SUNSET



The Sunset is there and the Biggest Beach Party in Mindanao is approaching, 
the people is getting ready,  my friends are having drinking session before going to the party venue since we stayed at,  Rosal Hotel near the Party venue.

sunset!


Friends
party



Nice meeting this guys

with paco

The people with me!

Thank you guys!
Till next year!

Gov. Migs Dominguez: "Another amazing SarBay! Thank you guys for making SarBay the Biggest beach party in the Philippines. Simply amazing!"





4 comments:

  1. i'd been here x3 during my college days. hai! namiss ko to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes patet, i even wanted to go back soon..I already miss the place, lets go there!lol..Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blogging..Where will you go next?

    ReplyDelete