Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Best of Nature : Lake Sebu

obsessionsofjaime


I always love being on a different places, be at the beach, inland resorts, but out of all that, what I truly love most is seeing the best of nature, appreciating how wonderful the creation of God is. I’d been to many places, from highlands to lowlands but I haven’t seen a lake yet, haven’t tried the zip line and haven’t walk on a seven hundred seventy four stairs yet, would you believe? Have you tried it? Well, I’ll share my journey on my trip to “LAKE SEBU”.
From the heart of General Santos City, one and a half of hour of travel to be at Lake Sebu, South Cotabato. Tiring it is to think to take the ride but I’ll assure you that all the excitements and a bit of back pains is worth to have. The moment I seen the lake, it amazed me a lot, my hand is starting to click-click-click the camera cause everywhere you look, surely, not just good shots but a perfect picture you can have.

                     (This lake will welcome you.(The “Lake Sebu”)

 Before you get where the zip line and the waterfalls located is, you still need to go up there. If you don’t have a car, you can ride a motorcycle (habal-habal), you can walk anyway if you want.(though, we have the service car but I choose to ride a motorcycle.
on your way , you can see these…… 


Here I am, starting to feel the fresh air, hearing the sound of the waterfalls. I feel so blessed cause I was able see this wonderful hidden paradise.
The First Falls!
 The adventure begins
the firts falls
the 740meters Zipline



   After all the things happened that day, i feel more excited to visit more of the the spots here, the weather that afternoon is not quite good so we need to pack up and go back to Gensan.
I will be back to see the seven hundred seventy four stairs..

Balik South Cotabato!!

This Place is located at Lake Sebu, South Cotabato, Visit!

 




1 comment:

  1. i wanna be there!Good blogging!Keep it up

    ReplyDelete