Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Sarbay fest!

obsessionsofjaime

Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side... 




YOUNG!WILD!FREE


I would like to share this to everyone our Saranggani Bay Festival Experience

                                   


                                             Nice to meet this guys,jett,arthur and murky?hehe..tama sana







The Lovely people with me! standing-me,karl,louie and Cae. Seated- jonas,jaja and nina



It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes
and "remember whens".
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends!                      




More Chika later! I'm can still feel the hagu!haha.. Watch out for my Bloopers later and promise
it's really FUN and EROOBICS!haha





more pics on my FACEBOOK!  http://www.facebook.com/OBSESSION04

No comments:

Post a Comment